Australia Tour & Travel Guide - Visa to Australia
- Indian nationals visiting Australia for tourism purposes need to apply through Form 48R.
- Indian nationals (holding Indian Passport) are not eligible for Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) system or eVisitor program.
- To apply, you should have a valid passport and sufficient blank visa pages.
- Typical processing time is 15 working days (unless a medical examination is required, in which case it could take up to 6 weeks).
- If granted, this visa allows you either a single or multiple entry to Australia for a stay period of up to three, six or 12 months.
- The period of stay and number of entries granted will depend on the purpose of the visit and your personal circumstances.
Why Use WeAreHolidays.co.in
- Transparent Pricing
- Satisfied Customers
- Attention To Detail
- Money Back Guarantee
- Customized Holidays
- Convenient Payment Options
SignUp Today & Save :