Munnar has emerged to be one of the most visited destinations in South India, with domestic and international tourists flooding in during the summer which is the best time to visit Kerala. The enormous tea plantations, the snowy waterfalls, the meandering rivulets, the outlandish bungalows and the dreamy cool weather make Munnar an engaging vacation destination to be enjoyed with your loved ones.
Hotels to stay at When in Munnar
When you are in a beautiful place like Munnar make your stay as beautiful and luxurious as the outdoor sights you behold. Here go the top hotels of the area:
- Grand Plaza Munnar: Enjoy your stay with friendly co-operative staff with tariffs Rs 3,442 and up.
- Camp Noel: Known for its excellent location and a fabulous setting, you can indulge in higher prices starting from Rs 5,648.
- Aranyaka Resort: It can be your perfect getaway with admirable rooms sheltering you; costs for a night’s stay start from Rs 2,500.
- Elysium Garden Hill Resorts: Your home away from home known for good service and excellent food gets you a pocket pinch starting from Rs 2,905.
- Windermere Resort: An excellent location with stunning view from the rooms can drill a hole in your pockets with tariffs from Rs 6000.
Places to visit in Munnar
The picture-perfect hills have ample places to stray along for sight-seeing. These are a few destinations you would not want to miss as you explore the beautiful Munnar in the summer or winter which is the best time to visit Munnar:
- The Eravikulum National Park is a must see.
- Mattupetty has a vast lake offering ecstatic boat rides ensuring a treat for the eyes with sublime landscapes and picturesque hills all around.
- Pallivasal which houses the very first hydro-electric project in Kerala.
- Anayirangal, the tea estate that you would gape at for the awesome scenic beauty.
Enter into a world of pure pleasure and relieve your youthfulness with the various picture-perfect places to visit in Munnar and capture them in your mind’s eye.
Latest posts by Shivangi Rajendran (see all)
- Top 6 Places to See in Pondicherry - October 29, 2021
- Top 6 Places to See in Coorg - October 25, 2021
- Top 10 Activities to do in Pondicherry - October 24, 2021