The spark of Dubai is catching on with tourists all over the world, putting it in the 8th place on the list of Top Ten Visited Cities in the World. The behemoth malls, the panoramic beaches, the gold shacks, spectacular artificial islands and towering skyscrapers being some places to visit and things to do in Dubai make this ultra-modern city a sensational hit tourist destination of recent times.
What to do when in Dubai?
The once fishing village presently a global powerhouse, Dubai will never end to fascinate you as you explore the hub of the Gulf. Here is a list of things you would want to indulge in when in Dubai:
- Go shopping. Wear your comfy shoes and shop till you drop in the malls, souks and shopping festivals in Dubai.
- Go on a Desert Safari. Race through the sand dunes on a car or on camel back and experience the thrill of the deserts.
- Go mall hopping. There are a line of mammoth malls to visit in this extravagant locale that is has a huge contribution in the Dubai nightlife.
- Soak in the sun at the pristine beaches. Jumeirah beach, Kite Beach and the Al Mamzar beach being the most visited beaches in Dubai.
- Indulge in Golf. People in Dubai are seemingly obsessed with golf with spectacular golf grounds in Dubai creek golf club, Yacht club, Emirates Golf club or the private golf course of Tiger Woods.
Places you should not miss
Your eyes will be left wide open in admiration and awe as you go sightseeing in Dubai. The places to visit in Dubai are numerous; the top places to visit are as follows:
- The tallest building in the world; Burj Khalifa.
- The exquisite Dubai Museum.
- The Palm Islands and The World Islands; the epitome of architectural excellence.
- Get high with the stunning Dubai eating out & Nightlife.
- Burj Al Arab, the first seven star hotel in the world.
You are bound to have an unforgettable experience in this worthwhile visit to the Gulf as you bring back home the shopping bags and the memories of Dubai.